- SURGICAL ICU- for operative & critical patients.
- Attending physicians are primarily Intensivist or trauma surgeons.
- Management of Shock and Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Respiratory failure
- Heart attack, Heart failure, Arrhythmia, Heart block
- Hepatic Failure
- Acute Renal Failure
- Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy
- Stroke (Paralysis)
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Brain Tumor
- Head Injury
- Encephalitis, Encephalopathy
- Cough or breathing problem
We are the first & the only who are thrombolysing CVA patients in Sonepat.
Types Of Equipment
- Multipara Monitors
- Infusion Pumps
- Portable X-Ray & Ultrasound Machine
- Bed side Dialysis
- Controlled central temperature
- Central Supply of oxygen and Compressed air & Vaccum
- The 24 Hrs working laboratory and radio diagnostics facilities.
- Ambulance and Blood storage bank.
- The Intensive care unit and operation theatre work round the clock to deal with critical care and function as life saving units.
Tertiary Care Facilities
- Cath Lab
- Team of intensivists
- 24×7 pathology & radiology Departments
- Blood bank facility
- Bedside dialysis
With access to
Get the best medical treatment & consultation from the best doctors at Tulip Hospital.