A medical specialist who is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the head and neck, including particularly the ears, nose, and throat. ENT doctors are also called otolaryngologists.
Diagnostics: Assessment of Hearing
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Impedance Audiometry
- Special Audiometry
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA)
Assessment of Dizziness
- Caloric Tests
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Video Endoscopy – Helps in diagnosis of Chronic Rhino Sinusitis and Nasal Polyposis.
- OTO Endoscopy – Helps in accurate diagnosis of middle ear disease.
- Video Laryngoscope – Helps in early diagnosis of lesions of the Vocal Cords like Polyps, Teachers/Singers nodules and early stages of cancer.Z
- Master ENT Check-up
Micro Ear Surgery for:
- Discharging Ear
- Facial Nerve Paralysis