Dr. Anurag Arora did his post-graduation in general medicine in 1999 and worked as Registrar in the Department of medicine and cardiology PGIMS, RHK. He started his career as a private practitioner with special interest in cardiology.
He set up 1st I.C.U. and I.C.C.U. to provide specialized care to the patients of rural Haryana. He is working round the clock, providing 24 hrs emergency services for the last 10 years.
He has been giving specialized cardiac care to patients in rural Haryana and has been saving lives by providing timely treatment in the need of the hour at their doorstep.
He conducted many CME programs and workshops as secretary of Haryana chapter of
Association of physician of India in past and now he is Secretary of Cardiological Society of India, Haryana. He has done four certificate courses in diabetology recognized by W.H.O. & International Diabetes Federation. He got special training in Spirometry at Chest Research foundation, Pune during his ROAD Course. Further, he did different critical care courses i.e. BLS, ACLS, BCCM, FICM, ACMDC, AMI and toxicology workshops. Recently completed FICM from Martyn Luther Christian University & Medversity. He is a member of various organizations i.e. API, RSSDI, ISCCM, CSI.
Presently, working with the team of Dr. Praveen Chandra for CSI-NIC midterm meet 2015 to be held in April 2015 at New Delhi.
He has taken training for general USG & Echocardiography and has been regularly doing them for the last 12 years. He has attended more than 25 national & international conferences.
AWARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS :
1. Jonty Road Award at PGIMS, Rohtak in 1997
2. Best Organizing Secretary –CSI Haryana in 2015
3. Appreciation Award by IMA-Sonipat in 2017
1. International Heparin in AF – For the Category (International test book of AF update by Jaypee brothers)
2. Role of coconut oil in Celphos Poisoning – For the Category (Research work with paper presentation)
3. Role of SGLT2-Inhibitor in Type-2 DM for uncontrolled hyperglycemia – For the Category (Research work with paper presentation)