Meet Our Doctors
Services And Treatments Offered:
- Chest – Chest augmentation procedure is for those who wish to achieve fuller or to restore lost volume.
- Hair – Hair transplant is one of the more common Cosmetic Surgery procedure in men and increasingly in women as well.
- Body – The standard amount of fat that can be removed should be about 3 to 5% of the total body weight.
- Gynecomastia – Gynecomastia or commonly ‘man boobs’ is a condition caused due to a variety of reasons in different individuals, such as metabolic disorders, the decrease in testosterone production, etc.
- Face – The face, compared to any other body feature, is the reflection of personality.
- Nose – Nose job is a plastic surgery which helps to reconstruct and correct the shape of the nose. This type of surgery helps to improve the overall appearance of the nose.
- Chin – Chin surgery is a procedure to reshape the chin by enhancement with an implant or reduction surgery on the bone. Sometimes bone from the jaw itself can be moved forward in an operation.