Dr. Akhil Saxena
M..B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), FIAGES, FMAS
DIP. Gynae Endoscopy (Germany)
Dip. Urology (France)
Dr. Akhil Saxena is the Chief Consultant Surgeon (Minimal Access Surgery). He has done Masters in Surgery. He has over 23 years of experience. He started Saxena Hospital, the very first multispeciality Hospital of Sonepat city. 15 years ago with a vision to bring all specialities under one roof. At Tulip Hospital he heads the center of excellence in Minimal Access Surgery which conducts various programmes for patients and Doctors. He is a visiting faculty at various Healthcare institutions all over India.
The department is led by highly qualified and competent- surgeons with a vast experience.
The department of surgery provides evaluation and treatment for a full range of general surgery problems. Surgical services include breast, endocrine, minimally invasive procedures, MIPH & VAAFT, V.A.T.S., hepatobilliary, colorectal, Bariatric surgeries, Hernia surgeries, gastric and trauma. Moreover the staff works closely with other medical specialities to provide optimal patient care.
The department provides specialist care in the following super specialties:
• Advanced Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Benign and malignant diseases of Esophagus stomach and intestines
• Modern management of Anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas
• Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast, Thyroid and Salivary Glands
• Thoracic and Thoracoscopic surgery
- Multidisciplinary management of patients with Septicemias and Traumas
- Surgical nutrition and hyper alimentation for hospitalized patients