General & Minimal Access Surgery ( Laparoscopic Surgery )
Dr. Akhil Saxena
M.B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), FIAGES, FMAS
DIP. Gynae Endoscopy (Germany)
Dip. Urology (France)
Dr. Anupama Sethi Arora
M.B.B.S., D.G.O.Dip. Gynae Endoscopy (Germany)
Dip. Advance Gynae Endoscopy (France)
Dr. Akhil Saxena is the Chief Consultant Surgeon (Minimal Access Surgery). He has done Masters in Surgery. He has over 23 years of experience. He started Saxena Hospital, 15 years ago, the very first multispeciality Hospital of Sonepat city, with a vision to bring all specialities under one roof.
Dr. Anupama Sethi Arora is the chief Consultant Gynecologist (Minimal Access Surgery). She is having an experience of 15 years.
At Tulip Hospital they head the center of excellence in Minimal Access Surgery which conducts various programmes for patients and Doctors. Under their guidelines, SHIMAST (Saxena Hospital Institute of Minimal Access Surgery Training) is running for the up-gradation in skills trainee doctors. Till now, more than 100 such training programmes have been organized. They are visiting faculty at various Healthcare institutions all over India.
The Department of Minimal Access Surgery (MAS) at Tulip Hospital is a state of the art facility with latest and most modern facilities and equipment. Department of MAS at Tulip Hospital is managed by trained and qualified Doctors. All subspecialties of Urology starting from Genito-urinary medicine to Laser surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Pediatric urology, TRUS, Female urology (Uro-gynecology), Prosthetic urology, male and female sexual dysfunction are performed here.
- Laparoscopic G.I. Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repairs
- Bariatric Surgery
- All stone surgeries , PCNL , Mini PCNL , RIRS , URS , Cystolitholapaxy
- All prostatic and Urinary Bladder surgeries.
- All Urethral Surgeries
- All Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries
- TOT & Other Urogynaecological Procedures
- All Laparoscopic Gynaecological procedures
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy,
- Ovarian Cystectomy,
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy,
- Advanced Hysteroscopic Procedures
- Tubal Cannulation,
- Resection of Sub Mucosal Myomas,
- Septum Resection,
Minimal Access Colorectal and Anal Procedures
- All the Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeries
- All Minimal access procedure related to Nasal Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy are being done.
Orthopaedic and Plastic Surgeries
- All Minimal access procedures related to Arthroscopy and Minimal access spine surgeries are being done.