DR. ANURAG ARORA
M.B.B.S, M.D. (General Medicine),
FICM, CCEBDM, CCDE (WHO), CCGDM,
PG diploma in Cardiology (John Hopkins University)
Secretary CSI Haryana chapter
Consultant Physician & Cardiology
Dr. Anurag Arora is a qualified Physician & Non-Invasive Cardiologist, passed out from PGIMS, Rohtak, Practising in Kharkhoda & Sonepat, Haryana since last 15 years successfully. Under his guidance, Department of Cardiology is running at Tulip Multispeciality Hosiptal, which is regarded as the best of its kind in the Sonepat Region, as it has a backup of finest equipment, cardiologist & paramedical staff.
M.B.B.S., M.D.(Medicine),PG Diploma in Diabetes(Boston), &
PG diploma in Diabetes (Middlesex University), FICM, CCEBDM,
CCDE (WHO), CCGDM, Fellowship in Echocardiography
(Diabetologist & ICU specialist)
Dr. Divya has done her post graduation in General Medicine from MLN Medical College, Allahabad, in 1992. She has various publications to her name in various national journals. She is practicing in this hospital for the last 12 years as Intensivist, Diabetologist & Cardiologist and running respiratory ICU and High Dependency Unit at utmost standards providing personal care to the patients.
- Coronary Angiography or Coronary Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty or Percutaneous coronary intervention / PCI
- Closure of some congenital heart defect
- Treatment of stenotic heart valves
- Permanent and temporary pacemaker implantations
- Electrophysiological studies such as AV node ablation
- Rotablation of heavily Calcified vessles
- Left and right Sided pressure studies
- Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
- 24 Hours Heart Care Center for Acute Chest Pain
- World Class Cath Lab
USPs of Cathlab
- First Flat Panel Machine in Sonipat
- 100 KV generator
- Best Quality Image
- Best Cardiologists Team
- Dedicated Cardiac Ambulance
- All Stents used are Medicated
- 450+ Angiography since date of inauguration (30th May 2015).
- 220+ Angioplasty since day of inauguration.
- Implantation of CRT-D Device (1st in Sonepat).
- ICD & Pacemaker implantation.
- Thrombolysation for Myocardial Infarction.